Step inside the Reichstag’s iconic glass dome and learn about Germany’s fascinating history, architecture, and politics on a private guided tour through Berlin's government district.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet at the entrance to the Akademie der Künste (Academy of Arts) on Pariser Platz. The building is located right next to the Hotel Adlon at the Brandenburg Gate and is the only building in the area with a glass façade. In clear weather, meet outside the entrance, otherwise meet inside in the entrance area. The guide will be holding a sign that reads "Stadtführung Reichstag Glaskuppel" (Reichstag Glass Dome Tour). Brandenburger Tor S-Bahn station can be reached by public transport: U-Bahn U55 / S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 and bus line 100.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The German parliament reserves the right to change the time or cancel your visit. In this case, you will be called by the local partner.
- Please allow a time window of about 2 hours before or after the booked time for your visit as the chosen time cannot always be guaranteed.
- All visitors must provide detailed personal data for registration at the Reichstag building during the booking process.