Discover the highlights of Berlin's parliamentary quarter on a private tour, and then head up to the glass dome roof for panoramic views over the city.
About this activity
- Cancellation policy
- This activity is non-refundable
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet at the entrance to the Akademie der Künste (Academy of Arts) on Pariser Platz. The building is located right next to the Hotel Adlon at the Brandenburg Gate and is the only building in the area with a glass façade. In clear weather, meet outside the entrance, otherwise meet inside in the entrance area. The guide will be holding a sign that reads "Stadtführung Reichstag Glaskuppel" (Reichstag Glass Dome Tour). Brandenburger Tor S-Bahn station can be reached by public transport: U-Bahn U55 / S-Bahn S1, S2, S25 and bus line 100.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- All offerings by the Bundestag are free of charge, as the parliamentary seat is funded by taxes
- Optional for German-speaking groups only: an informational talk in the plenary hall of the Bundestag can be arranged on request. These sessions are subject to availability, cannot be guaranteed and have to be requested at least 5 days in advance. Please note that the talks are in German only. Translations are not possible
- Please note that the visit to the dome of the Reichstag building is dependent upon the parliament's current work situation, as well as on weather and security conditions. A visit to the dome cannot be guaranteed