Journey through the fascinating history of Potsdam, the Imperial City, on this spanish-speaking guided tour. Experience the perfect combination of German history, nature and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pick-up from your accommodation in Berlin. Please provide your address details at check-out.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The tour departs in front of the entrance to the television tower in Alexanderplatz. Look for guides next to a "cultourberlin" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- Transport Card ABC (one day) is necessary for this tour and is not included in the tour price.