Discover what the former East Berlin was really like with a unique virtual reality experience; from cultural traditions and anarchic rebellions to dividing walls and creative energy, this tour will take you behind the scenes of the real East Berlin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Entrance of the Melia Hotel, close to the S-Bahn station FriedrichstraßeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is advisable. Dependent on weather, wet weather gear is useful.
- Child policy: children must be aged between 6 and 11 years of age inclusively. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this walking tour.
- Though the bakery is closed on Sundays, the local supplier has alternative plans for Sunday tour customers: a visit to Mauerpark fleamarket and a stroll through the beautiful leafy neighborhood of Prenzlauerberg