Visit Sachsenhausen Memorial and learn about the Nazi SS and Gestapo atrocities committed during World War II. See the place where many perished and visit, among others, the punishment cells, execution grounds, and the hospital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 10:00 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Visit the Kapo's residence and the Green Monster SS canteen
- Visit the infirmary and pathology departments, used to carry out autopsies on prisoners, and to complete medical experiments
- See the punishment cells, execution area and gallows and visit the site of the camp brothel
- Learn about the security systems of the Camp, which included electrified fences and watchtowers
- Guided Tour in English
- Public transport day ticket. An ABC zone ticket for 1 day is necessary for this tour, The ticket costs approximately 7 EUR.
- Pickup and drop-off
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Food and drinks
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- Please note that there are currently no lunch facilities at the memorial, it is best to bring a packed lunch.
- Good walking shoes and suitable clothing are recommended.
- As of April 1st 2020, tours will meet outside Friedrichstr. train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.