Journey through the fascinating history of Potsdam, the Imperial City, on this spanish-speaking guided tour. Experience the perfect combination of German history, nature and culture.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Hotel pick-up from your hotel in Berlin. Please provide your hotel details.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group available
Select participants and date
The tour departs every Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday at 10:00 am in front of the entrance to the television tower (Alexanderplatz), Berlin.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- Transport Card ABC (one day) is necessary for this tour and is not included in the tour price.