Stroll through the beautiful town of Potsdam, experience the magnificent Sanssouci palace and gardens (UNESCO World Heritage site) and learn all about the rise and fall of Prussia.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- Please wait in the hotel lobby 10 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Your guide will be wearing a blue Original Berlin Walks name badge.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Outside Starbucks opposite Hackescher Markt S-Bahn station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- The tour will make use of public transportation the costs of which are not included. You will need an ABC transport ticket (day pass recommended)