Discover the “forbidden city” in Potsdam and learn interesting facts about its history on this 6-hour tour from Berlin. See the Dutch Quarter, Sanssouci Palace, and the Bornstedt Cemetery, and admire the view from Belvedere on the Pfingstberg.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
- Enjoy a private tour through Potsdam away from the crowds of tourists
- Admire the fantastic view of the Havel region and the Glienicke Bridge from Babelsberg Palace
- See the Old Market Square and the Dutch Quarter, stroll through the New Garden, and admire the Cecilienhof Palace
- Reach Sanssouci Palace and other sights in the park via hidden pathways
- Learn all about the "forbidden city," a Soviet military town in Germany
- Discover the Bornstedt Cemetery, the final resting place of approximately 500 well-known personalities
- Transportation in an air-conditioned VW bus
- Tour guide
- Related reading material aboard the bus
- Pick-up from hotel (see details)
- Entrance fees
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Most of the palaces in Potsdam (except the New Palace) are closed on Mondays.
- Admission to the memorial and meeting place at Leistikowstraße 1 is free (closed on Mondays).