Experience the first exhibition of of Salvador Dalí's work in Germany and enjoy an expansive look at his incredible work right in the vibrant center of Berlin-Mitte. See over 450 pieces assembled from private collections all around the world.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Ausstellungsbetriebs-GmbH Leipziger Platz 7 10117 Berlin Nearest station: Potsdamer Platz S-Bahn: S1/S2/S25 U-Bahn: U2 Bus: M41, M48, M85, 200 Regional train: RE 3, RE 4, RE 5, RB 10Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Children under 6 can enter the museum free of charge.
- Open daily: 12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
- Open daily July to August: 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Last admission 7:00 PM
- To redeem concessions, please provide the necessary identification.