Enjoy the beautiful landscapes of Potsdam with the great palace and park of Sanssouci, the Versailles of Berlin. Discover a great variety of art and architecture in a place that has played an important part in modern history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Private or small groups available
- Discover Potsdam and stroll through the park of Sanssouci castle
- Visit historical Palace of Cecilienhof
- Cross the spy swap bridge
- Visit the Dutch Quarter
- See a Russian village
- English-speaking guide
- Public transport
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- This tour will make use of public transportation the costs of which are not inclusive.
- Please bring along a valid ABC public transport ticket (EUR 7.60 per person for a day pass; prices correct as of January 2016; prices subject to change).