Discover the alternative Berlin by bike. Ride along the beautiful banks of the Spree, past squatters and gentrifiers, hipsters and party tourists, and see to whom the city truly belongs.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the office located in the courtyard-entrance of the building in Poststraße 11. Look for the "FREE BERLIN" sign.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The rental bikes are equipped with baskets and are regularly serviced by certified mechanics
- If you want an E-Bike, you can book as a "Senior" - the price there is adjusted to include an E-Bike and we will know that you want/need one
- Large baggage can be left with the tour operator for the duration of the tour
- This tour can also be booked as a private tour