Discover urban art and creativity on this interesting 3.5-hour bike tour through Berlin. See works of art on the side of buildings, in open spaces, and in parks. Admire graffiti as well as other forms of art, and learn about their origins.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Discover fascinating works of art on the side of buildings, in open spaces, in parks, and along the banks of the River Spree
- Admire graffiti and other forms of art in the city
- See urban gardens, bizarre sculptures, and sponsored works of art
- Bicycle rental
- Bicycle helmet (upon request)
- Gloves (upon request)
- Trouser clips
- Rain ponchos
- Pick-up and drop off
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
- You must present either proof of full vaccination, proof of a Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months, or a negative test taken no more than 24 hours before the activity starts
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- This tour provides a personal atmosphere in small groups with a maximum of 15 participants.
- You will cover approximately 15 kilometers during this 3.5-hour tour. The comfortable rental bikes are equipped with baskets for lightweight bags. You can select a bike that fits you best from the large fleet of bicycles.