Discover Berlin in a fun and informative way with a self-guided scavenger hunt walking tour. Solve riddles at your own pace and see all the city's major sights, such as the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral, and the TV Tower.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The meeting point is where your scavenger hunt starts. Bring the scavenger hunt box, which you received via mail, with you. There will be no guide at the meeting point. You can start on any date at any time you wish.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Game box
Know before you go
- There will be no tour guide at the meeting point as this is a self-guided activity
- You will receive the scavenger hunt box via mail. The shipping can take up to 4 working days (within Germany) and up to 5 working days (worldwide)
- Pickup of the box in Berlin is not possible
- The approximate duration of the activity is 2 hours and it is 4.5 km