Explore mystical Berlin on a guided walking tour of the city's famous sayings, legends, and myths. Meet Zeus, father of the gods, Neptune, god of the sea, and one of Zeus' muses around the capital.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is right in front of the monument of St. George, the dragon slayer.Open in Google Maps ⟶