Dive into the history of sexual science and sex in Berlin, from Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld's institute of sexual science, up until today.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Starting time 2:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Hear the story Dr. Magnus Hirschfeld, one of the world's first sexual scientists
- Learn about Berlin's sex and night life in the 20s
- Discover the clubs where sexual liberty prospers, including the Kit Kat Club, Berghain, and Lab.oratory
- Fact sheet (summary of what you'll see on the tour)
- Flyer with tips on Berlin's nightlife
- A ticket for Berlin's public transport system valid for at least 2 hours after the tour starts.
- Children under 18 years
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Schloss Bellevue (Berlin), 10557 Berlin, Germany Meet in front of the palace "Schloss Bellevue". It is at Spreeweg 1, from the victory column "Siegessäule" (big roundabout) just walk into the street "Spreeweg" for about 300 meters (3-4 minutes) and you'll be right in front of the palace. Careful if you look it up on Google maps as it will show you Spreeweg 1 to be behind the palace instead of in front. There are two big trees in front of the palace, one on the left and one on the right side. Meet your guide under the tree on the right side (when facing the castle)– it's the one closer to the river. The tour will take roughly 3 hours. You will need a public transport ticket so please bring one as we will take a short bus and a short train trip in-between. We'll end by Nollendorfplatz.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- This tour is accessible by wheelchair.
- This tour is only for people 18+.
- Please bring an umbrella if the weather forecast predicts rain (in heavy weather conditions the tour will stay warm and cozy in a café in one of Berlin's most famous districts while exploring all the exciting history digitally).
- Sun protection if it's hot and sunny.