Do you want to see where the final battle of WWII in Europe took place? With a military historian, this battlefield tour will take you on a journey to see where the war in Europe ended.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Washingtonplatz is on the south side of the Berlin central station (Hauptbahnhof) Please arrive 10 minutes before the activity starts. Your guide will be holding a Blue Umbrella and standing outside in the centre of the main entrance/ExitOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place rain or shine.