Discover Berlin's Teufelsberg and visit the former listening station that was used by the US Army during the Cold War. Learn more about the building's exciting past and discover Europe's biggest street art gallery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 7 participants
Select participants and date
Meet outside the S-Bahn station "Heerstraße", exit Boyenallee. Look for a white vehicle with the local partner’s logo on it. Arrive 5-10 minutes before the activity starts. The tour starts on time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable and flat shoes
- This tour will be available only in German
- The operator reserves the right to cancel the tour if the minimum number of 4 participants is not reached. In this case, you will be informed as soon as possible