Explore the Kreuzberg district on a 3-hour tour with an urban historian as your guide. You’ll gain an insight into the area’s fascinating history and the fast-moving events that are shaping its future. Discover street art and the newest developments.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
- Experience the Kreuzberg way of life that attracted the likes of rock legends David Bowie and Iggy Pop in the 1970s
- See Kreuzberg's creative use of abandoned buildings and plots of land as art hubs
- Take in the graffiti and street art essential to Kreuzberg's look and feel
- Discover the Turkish immigrant culture that abounds in colorful markets
- 3-hour tour of Kreuzberg with a historian guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Die Fabrik Schlesische Straße 18, 10997 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability.