Explore Berlin’s 19th- and 20th-century Jewish history, the districts of Spandauer Vorstadt and Scheunenviertel in Berlin-Mitte and learn about rich cultural life and challenges of German Jews during the middle ages and Renaissance.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Hackescher Hof Restaurant & Café, Rosenthaler Str. 40/41, 10178 BerlinOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Your tour guides are professors, doctoral students, historians, journalists, art critics, and published authors