Explore Berlin with a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket on an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Take in views of Berlin's most distinctive landmarks and delve into its fascinating history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 75 minutes - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- English, German
- Optional audio guide
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The buses are wheelchair accessible with access ramps. Please call in advance to make arrangements
- Evening Tour departs from Stop 8 Alexanderplatz and operates Friday – Sunday only
- The walking tour begins at Stop 13 - Brandenburg Gate. The German tour starts every day at 11:30 AM and the English tour starts at 2 PM every day. Tour terminates at Stop 6 – Checkpoint Charlie
- You can enjoy the ride for 24 or 48 hours after the initial time you started using your ticket (depending on the option selected)
- A child ticket is available for children between the ages of 5 - 15. Children under 5 may travel free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult