Explore Berlin with a 24, 48, or 72-hour ticket on an open-top hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus. Take in views of Berlin's most distinctive landmarks and delve into its fascinating history with an audioguide available in 8 languages.
About this tour
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Vouchers must be exchanged for tickets.
- Duration 2 - 3 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The Red Route begins at Ku'Damm's Breitscheidplatz (next to pedestrian crossing) and the Blue Route begins at Alexanderplatz (in front of Fit X). However, you can join the tour at any of the stops. Tickets can be issued by the local partner's on-street staff and on the busses by all bus drivers. Simply show the GetYourGuide QR Code digitally or printed out. Tickets can be exchanged at ANY stop along the Big Bus route (Kurfuerstendamm and Alexanderplatz are main stops though).Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- If you start the tour at 3:00 PM, you can enjoy the ride until 3:00 PM, 24, 48, or 72 hours after initial use (depending on option selected)
- A child ticket is available for children between the ages of 5 - 15. Children under 5 may travel free of charge. All children must be accompanied by an adult
- The buses are wheelchair accessible with access ramps. Please call in advance to make arrangements