This ticket combines a city tour through the most famous sights of Berlin with a boat tour along the Spree. Discover Gendarmenmarkt, Berlin Cathedral, the Government District and Potsdamer Platz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, Turkish, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian
Select participants and date
The bus starts at the top tour sightseeing stop, Kurfürstendamm 24.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you begin the tour at the top tour sightseeing stop, Kurfürstendamm 24
- The tour runs approximately 2 hours if you do not leave the bus
- The last possible tour start is at 15:30
- The changeover to the boat takes place at the Karl-Liebknecht-Straße/Sealife stop, from here there are departures every 30 minutes
- The commentary is made via audio guides in 13 languages