Discover Berlin on a convenient hop-on hop-off sightseeing bus tour with live commentary, visiting the most famous and beautiful sights of the city at your leisure. The use of buses with audio guide is also possible.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Audio guide included
- German, English, French, Italian, Spanish
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
You can start your tour from any of the stops on the route: 01 - Kurfürstendamm 231 (in front of Karstadt); 02 - KaDeWe main entrance; 03 - Lützowplatz (opposite Hotel Berlin); 04 – Philharmonic ; 05 - Potsdamer Platz (at Kolhoff Tower); 06 - Potsdamer Platz / Linkstraße; 07 - Topography of Terror; 08 - Checkpoint Charlie Museum; 09 - Gendarmenmarkt, Markgrafen; 10 - Alexanderplatz, Red City Hall, Neptunbrunnen (not in service during the Christmas market in December); 11 - Karl-Liebknecht Str. 5 (to the boat); 12 – Museumsinsel; 13 - Humboldt University; 14 - Unter den Linden 36 / Friedrichstraße; 15 - Madame Tussauds Berlin (out of order); 16 - Brandenburg Gate, Ebertstraße; 17 - Reichstag, Scheidemannstr; 18 - Hauptbahnhof, exit Rahel-Hirsch-Straße; 19 - Haus der Kulturen der Welt; 20 - Bellevue Palace; 21 - Bikini Haus, Budapester Straße; 22 - US-Bahn station Zoologischer Garten.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
- FFP2 mask
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Regularly scheduled buses run at least every 45 minutes between approximately 9:30 AM and 5 PM. Exact departure times can be found after booking
- The last round departs at 2:30 PM on the regular schedule
- The stop Unter den Linden 74 is currently out of order due to construction work
- Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus. All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected at the bus stop Kurfürstendamm, requiring passengers to disembark from the bus during the trip
- When the folding roof is closed, an FFP2 mask must be worn