Retrace Berlin’s turbulent history on this small-group walking tour with a local guide. See and learn about a selection of the city’s most iconic and historically significant landmarks, including Brandenburg Gate, the Berlin Wall, and Checkpoint Charlie.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your tour guide at the middle passage of the Brandenburg Gate Please look out for the tour guide with the Get Your Guide - You in Berlin flagOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please wear appropriate clothing for walking
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions and on all public holidays