Drive around Berlin in a comfortable, electrically-assisted cycle taxi and experience the German capital from a new perspective. Create your own personalized 1-hour tour according to your interests or choose from a wide range of topics.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Private group
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup optional
- The pick-up area is limited by the following stations and bus stops: West: Olivaer Platz (Bus), S-Bahn Savignyplatz, U-Bahn Ernst-Reuter-Platz Northwest: U-Bahn Turmstrasse North: U-Bahn Schwartzkopffstrasse, S-Bahn Nordbahnhof, U-Bahn Rosenthaler Platz Northeast: U-Bahn Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz, Am Friedrichshain (Tram/Bus) East: Büschingstrasse (Tram), U-Bahn Schillingstrasse, U+S-Bahn Jannowitzbrücke, U-Bahn Heinrich-Heine-Strasse, Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum - Bus) Southeast: U-Bahn Hallesches Tor South: U-Bahn Möckernbrücke, U-Bahn Bülowstrasse, U-Bahn Viktoria-Luise-Platz, S-Bahn Spichernstrasse Please contact the tour operator before booking if you are not sure whether your hotel is included. If your hotel is located outside of this area, please start the tour at the central meeting point at Potsdamer Platz, or arrange an alternative pick-up service with the tour operator at an extra charge depending on the distance from the city center (surcharge).
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the main attractions in Berlin on a customized tour
- Drive through the city to areas where cars and buses are not allowed, such as through the Brandenburg Gate, in Tiergarten, or along the River Spree
- Experience a different kind of transportation in any weather condition with stops to take photos or enjoy refreshments from the minibar
- Learn interesting facts about the history and current events of the city
- Transport in E-Rickshaw
- Children who can sit on their parents' laps ride for free
- Guided tour in English or German
- Drinks (can be purchased from the driver, champagne must be booked in advance)
- Pick-up (available from from the city center for an additional fee, dependent on the location)
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
This option does not include hotel pick-up and starts at Potsdamer Platz, at the foot of the glass DB Tower (Potsdamer Platz 2). Pick-up is available on request from the city center with an extra charge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- The vehicles provide enough space to hold a compact, foldable pushchair, luggage (2 normal sized suitcases or 1 large suitcase), or a foldable wheelchair (without motor).
- The vehicles are weather-resistant, allowing you to take a tour year-round. Tours do not take place when there are official weather warnings, such as before a storm.
- The exact itinerary depends on the desired start and end destination. The following example shows the most popular attractions along a circular course (you can get on and off at any point along the route as long as the start and end destinations are the same). You can also customize the route to suit your interests.
- Potsdamer Platz – Berlin Wall – Checkpoint Charlie – Friedrichstraße – Gendarmenmarkt – Bebelplatz – State Opera – Museum Island – Berlin Cathedral – TV Tower – Rotes Rathaus – Schlossplatz – Unter den Linden – Humboldt University – Brandenburg Gate – Holocaust Memorial - back to Potsdamer Platz