Discover Berlin’s most popular landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate or the Wall on sightseeing bus tour with a live guide. Explore the magic of Germany's capital as it lights up for the night.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 75 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Due to construction, you will catch the bus on the opposite side of the road close to ADAC(Alexanderstraße 1). There will be a Stromma guide waiting at the stop.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- From Nov 18th, tours run from Friday to Sunday
- The departure time is at 6:00 PM
- This tour is guided live in English and German
- The bus is pet-friendly
- This tour operator is a VisitBerlin Sustainable Partner and has received an eco-certification for its sustainable management and responsible tourism practices