Enjoy a tour of the courtyards in the fascinating old town of Berlin. On this private 2-hour tour you will listen to information about the history of the city as you soak up the atmosphere of the multicultural neighborhood.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Small group available
- Take a look behind the facades of the Spandauer Vorstadt and discover the hidden courtyards in this old neighborhood of Berlin
- Immerse yourself in the history of the district, which has always stood for tolerance of different cultures
- Hear about the eventful history of the city, especially the Jewish history in this part of the city
- Tour guide
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Special interests (Jewish history, urban planning, city history) can be arranged with the tour operator in advance.