Cruise through Berlin on a self-balancing Segway and see the city like never before. The 3-hour adventure combines the effortless joy of Segway riding, with a comprehensive tour of Berlin’s major attractions.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
At the local supplier's office, Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin, GermanyOpen in Google Maps ⟶
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Tours run rain or shine, unless the weather is too intense to safely ride a Segway. Please dress appropriately. Free gloves are available to borrow on cold days, and rain ponchos are for sale should you desire one.
- All participants must be 16 years of age or older and possess at least a moped or car driving license. For your riding safety, guests must weigh at least 100 pounds, and not in excess of 260 pounds. Finally, due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on the Segway Tours.