This 2.5-hour neighborhood walk in Neukölln is like a journey through time from the Middle Ages to the present day. Experience the village-like atmosphere of Rixdorf and discover how it developed into a multicultural district of Berlin.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, English
- Wheelchair accessible
- See the old district court and the former prison in Neukölln
- Admire the magnificent architecture of the Town Hall
- Learn interesting facts about the history of the proletarian residence district of Rollberg
- Visit the outstanding architecture of the housing complex on Innstrasse
- Admire the façade of the old Neukölln public pool
- Discover the Saalbau Neukölln
- Explore the arcade on Karl-Marx-Strasse
- See the exile houses in Bohemian Rixdorf and visit the Bethlehem Church on Richardplatz
- Expert tour guide
- Personal expenses
- Food and drinks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- A meeting point, date, and time of your choice can be arranged for you and your group upon request. Please provide this information when booking.