See Berlin’s Kreuzberg district from a new perspective on a relaxed, 2-hour evening kayak tour along the Landwehr Canal. Discover interesting facts about the historic of the district and enjoy the evening atmosphere as you paddle along the canal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
Select participants and date
20 min before the tour you will meet your guide at the Blue Kayak Truck near Cafe A.Horn at Carl-Herz-Ufer 9. The Metro Station Prinzenstrasse U1 is just 200 meters away.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- please arrive 20 minutes before tourstart
- You may be required to help carry the kayaks
- Larger tours have a german and an english speaking guide. Smaller ones will be done in german and english by one guide
- - you will paddle in tandem kayaks, when you come alone it may happen that you need paddle with someone else together.