This informative audio-guided tour of the vibrant and historic city of Bergen will take you on a lovely walk to see sights such as the massive Bergen Fortress and the educational Bergen Internasjonale Kultursenter. Discover the city at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Bergenhus FestningOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen and warm clothing
- Please note that this is an audio tour. No tour guide will accompany you
- This is your tour, your way and at your pace, so there is no specific starting time for the tour
- Please see your printable voucher for download information
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only