Discover the wonders of the UNESCO World Heritage Listed Nærøyfjord and visit the historic town of Undredal for a traditional lunch and a lesson in goat cheese production.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or private address in Bergen 8:00 AM.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- "Guided Fjord Tours" is a member of the "Norwegian Hospitality Association" and holds all licenses & insurances for transported guided tours. We comply with Norwegian laws and regulations, use local legal labor and put the safety of our guests first.