Experience Bergen's charming historical sights in the city's inner and outer harbors on this group tour. See some of the oldest and most facinating historic sites, including the medieval fortress Bergenhus and the colorful Bryggen wharf.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Norwegian
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Please meet at Børshopen 20 minutes before the tour starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- This tour lasts for 90 minutes
- The vessel has a capacity of 98 passengers, is adapted for wheelchair users on the main deck, and there is also space for strollers
- Beer, wine, and non-alcoholic refreshments are sold in the boat's two bars
- This tour is available daily from April to September
- The cruise is suitable for children and adults of all ages and physical fitness levels