Explore two of Sri Lanka's most popular attractions, the Sigiriya rock fortress and the Dambulla cave temple, on this day trip from Bentota and Kalutara.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Bentota and Kalutara
- Admire breathktaking views from the summit of the Sigirya rock fortress
- Inhale the exotic aromas of a Sri Lankan spice garden
- Explore a 1st-century BC Budhhist temple
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
- English-speaking driver
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Flash photography
- Video recording
Know before you go
- Walking shoes are recommended for this tour.
- Please note that visitors are expected to remove their shoes and hats and to cover their shoulders and knees when visiting the temple.
- This tour is subject to cancelation in the event of unfavorable weather conditions. If canceled, you will be offered an alternative date for your tour.
- As this tour leaves early in the morning, it is recommended to ask for a breakfast box from your hotel or bring your own.