This 2-day tour take you to super-diversity hot-spot of Sinharaja. Whilst there you will take an elephant safari at the Udawalawe National Park, throughout which you will see a large gathering of orphan elephants at the transit camp.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Pickup included
- Please inform of pickup location prior to starting your tour.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Rain gear
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- The trek at Sinharaja may last up to 5 hours and the rocky and rugged terrain can be difficult without proper shoes
- A raincoat or an umbrella is recommended due to the sudden frequent rain in the forest
- There may be leeches in the forest, however they are not harmful to humans (you will be provided with leech repellent)