Visit Combú Island near Belém and discover the first graffiti gallery in the Amazon. Learn about the famous organic Amazonian chocolate produced on the island and see the sacred Samaumeira tree.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 3 - 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Hotels located in Belém. The pickup time depends on the location of the hotel and will be informed the day before the activity.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- All river tours are subject to changes in routes, due to changes in the weather and tides