Discover breathtaking views of Lake Como from unusual viewpoints. Learn about the legend of the Devil's Bridge and the witch's village on a walk just a few minutes from Bellagio but far away from the tourists' chaos.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Private group
Select participants and date
Ponte del Diavolo parking lot near Bellagio.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- This activity includes approximately 2 hours of walking on trail paths, some of which are uphill. The ascents are easy to moderate. There are some steeper parts towards the final part of the tour.
- This walk is not recommended for young children due to exposed parts of the trail