Take a day trip from Belgrade to admire Western Serbia's scenery, explore the Drvengrad ethno village, and experience a train ride on the Sargan 8.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 - 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup at your hotel or other preferred location in Belgrade is provided.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes and clothing suitable for the weather
- The local partner reserves the right to modify the program due to unforeseen circumstances (traffic, bad weather conditions, site closures due to national holidays, reconstructions, or similar)
- From November 1-March 31 Sargan 8 railroad is closed for tourists. Instead of the train ride, you will visit Zlatibor mountain, one of the most popular leisure destinations in Serbia
- In case the train ride is not available on the booked date, an alternative will be provided