Enjoy a full-day guided bus tour from Belfast and explore all the exciting locations featured in the thrilling HBO series, Game of Thrones. Walk along the famous Dark Hedge road, and visit the stunning UNESCO-listed Giant’s Causeway before the day's end.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside at 10 Great Victoria St, Belfast BT2 7BA.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Packed lunch
Know before you go
- The Game of Thrones series includes adult content and is rated 18+ in the UK and Ireland
- This tour includes walking treks, often over uneven surfaces, and real stage props are kept on the bus
- Children under the age of 12 are not permitted to join this tour, and this is why there is no children’s ticket price
- Guests are welcome to bring their lunch, or they can purchase food and drink at a venue on the tour