Experience a day filled with Northern Ireland's most stunning destinations, including the Giant's Causeway, Cushendun Caves, Carnlough Harbour, The Dark Hedges, and Carrickfergus and Dunluce castles.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 9.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet just off Shaftsbury Square, on The Donegall Road on the same side of the road as KFC. You will see a parked coach. A member of staff will be there to assist you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that the meeting point at Great Victoria Street, Belfast, will be valid until March 31, 2023. From April 1, 2023, the meeting point will be at 22-32 Donegall Road, Belfast.