Wake up before dawn to visit Papagaios Island, a refuge for parrots home to flocks of spectacular birds. Cross the river in a boat and admire the impressive sight of their morning flight as the sun rises and the market fruit-sellers open their stalls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 4 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- French, English, Portuguese
- Pickup optional
- Hotels located in Belém. The pickup time depends on the location of the hotel and will be informed the day before the activity.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
At Marina Marine Park, Av. Bernardo Sayão, 3332 - Cidade Velha, Belém - PA, 66025-214, Brazil. Look for the "Amazon" boat. Please arrive 15 minutes before the trip starts.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- Please wear light clothing but also bring a light coat, because at dawn it gets colder
- During the months of September, October, November, and December the number of parrots is very low due to breeding