See 2 of the most iconic sites in China on a bus tour from Beijing. Climb atop the well-preserved Badaling section of the Great Wall, and explore the Ming Tombs. Visit a jade workshop, enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch, and a traditional tea ceremony.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Starting time 7:00 AM
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Chinese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in downtown Beijing between 7:00 AM and 8:30 AM. To ensure the morning pickup service goes smoothly as scheduled, it is recommended that you stay in the downtown area, Dongcheng District and Xicheng District (inside East and North Third Ring Road, West and South Second Ring Road). If your hotel is located in a narrow lane or an apartment block, please select a nearby hotel on a main street to serve as your pickup point.
- Visit one of the best-preserved sections of the Great Wall of China
- Explore the Chang Ling Ming Tomb
- Benefit from the hotel pickup & drop-off service
- Be treated to a traditional Chinese lunch (with vegetarian option)
- Enjoy the expertise of an experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within downtown Beijing (inside East and North Third Ring Road, West and South Second Ring Road). Ideally within the Dongcheng and Xicheng districts.
- Air-conditioned mini-bus transfer
- Experienced English-speaking tour guide
- Chinese Lunch (vegetarian food available)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Round way cable car (optional)
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing.
- Fees for the cable car are not included in the tour price.
- If you require a vegetarian lunch option, please inform the local supplier in advance.
- There will be stops for shopping during the tour. Making purchases is optional.