Discover the wonders of Burgundy’s UNESCO World Heritage Climats and witness the process of wine making from grape to glass. Explore the diversity of Burgundy’s terroirs, soaking up the charm of Château de Pommard and tasting five regional wines.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you do not wear high-heeled shoes on this tour