Discover the wonders of Burgundy’s UNESCO World Heritage Climats and witness the process of wine making from grape to glass. Explore the diversity of Burgundy’s terroirs, soaking up the charm of Château de Pommard and tasting of 4 wines.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- French, English
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- It is recommended that you do not wear high-heeled shoes on this tour
- The Clos Marey-Monge cellars cannot be visited at the moment due to renovation