Follow in the footsteps of sailors and explore the decks of Battleship USS Iowa, which served the United States proudly in WWII, Korea, and the Cold War.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Battleship IOWA Museum 250 S Harbor Blvd, San Pedro, CA 90731, USAOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Battleship IOWA Museum is open rain or shine
- The museum is closed Thanksgiving and Christmas day
- Due to Covid-19, only the outdoor areas are accessible