Make the most of your time in Bath, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, with this unique combined boat and walking tour. See the highlights of this ancient city both on foot and on the water on this fully guided tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 80 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The tour starts at Bath Quays Waterside. Avon Street carpark (BA1 1UF) is next to the departure point. Look out for the River Adventures sign near to the waterfront as you enter Bath Quays Waterside from the direction of the bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- At this current time, your seating location cannot be guaranteed on any trip, internally or externally. You may also not be able to move around within the boat.
- You must wear a face mask, use sanitiser, or adhere to other safety measures, irrespective of government requirements; this is a condition of travel
- Your own food and drinks may not be consumed onboard, however there is a bar onboard to purchase drinks