Visit the last residence of the kings of France, the stunning Basilica of Saint-Denis in the northern suburbs of Paris. Admire the fine religious architecture and unique gothic artworks as you explore this large medieval abbey church.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 365 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Basilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis, 1 Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 93200 Saint-Denis, FranceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Admission is free for those under 18 and visitors under 26 with EU ID
- To have access to the monument free of charge, visitors under 18 years of age or EU citizens under 26 must show a photo ID with a picture at the ticketing station first before going to the entrance of the monument
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing time
- The Basilique will be closed completely on January 1, May 1, and December 25