Enjoy an evening tour from Barcelona to a traditional Catalonian village to take part in the spectacular correfoc fire-running festival. Watch as the small village transforms into a fiery cauldron of light, fireworks and dancing devils.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Starting time 6:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, Catalan, English
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel or accommodation in Barcelona. Please provide the local partner with the name and address of your accommodations.
- Escape the bustle of Barcelona and enjoy a night in a small Catalonian village
- Observe the spectacular correfoc show or join in for a dance
- Watch as the quaint village is transformed into a fiery cauldron
- Enjoy the stunning fire parade and fireworks display
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Souvenir picture with the fire running and devils
- Hotel drop off
- Fire protection clothes
- Explanation of the fire running tradition by a local expert
- Optional Pick-up & Drop off from your Barcelona accommodations (25€/booking).
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at Plaça Ossa Menor (in the Glories Shopping center), which is easily accessible from the entrance located on Diagonal Avenue. Meet your guide next to McDonalds.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Long-sleeved shirt
Know before you go
- This tour is available in English, Catalan and Spanish.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior the tour.
- There will be time off the bus at your leisure, so please bring suitable clothing and footwear.
- Long trousers and closed shoes must be worn, as these will not be provided.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible and is reserved for people aged 15 and up.
- The location of the festivity and “Correfocs” is always close to Barcelona (less than a 2-hour drive).