Avoid the ticket lines and take a guided tour of Barcelona’s most iconic monument, the Sagrada Familia Basilica. See Gaudí's work from the inside and enjoy panoramic city views from one of the towers.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group available
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide at the corner of Mallorca and Marina street next to the metro elevator (with a big red M). It is situated in front of the Sagrada Familia gift shop (Botiga de la Sagrada Familia). The guide will have an Amigo Tours sign. Please be at least 10 minutes earlier there for the check in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The activity may be operated by a multilingual guide.
- It cannot be guaranteed which of the two towers will be visited on the day of the tour.
- To go up the tower you will use an elevator. However, to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- The elevators in the towers are closed in adverse weather conditions, including strong winds and/or rain.
- Your guide will not join you for the tower section of the visit.
- All visitors must pass through a security check, during high season the waiting time may be up to 25 minutes.