Discover all the details of the Sagrada Familia with a private guide. Ascend one of the towers for an unbeatable panorama of Barcelona.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration options: 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- German, Spanish, English
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Please meet you guide at the meeting point at the corner of Mallorca and Marina street next to the metro elevator (with a big M). It is situated in front of the Sagrada Familia gift shop (Botiga Tienda Shop). The guide will be waiting with a sign of Amigo Tours.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sandals or flip flops
- Baby strollers
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- The activity may be operated by a multilingual guide.
- It cannot be guaranteed which of the two towers will be visited on the day of the tour.
- To go up the tower you will use an elevator. However, to go down you will need to use the stairs.
- The elevators in the towers are closed in adverse weather conditions, including strong winds and/or rain.
- Your guide will not join you for the tower section of the visit.
- All visitors must pass through a security check, during high season the waiting time may be up to 25 minutes.