Segway along the modern bike lanes of Barcelona and up the hills of Montjuic. Visit iconic places such as the ancient Port Vell waterfront, the famous cable car, and get a view of Barcelona from the Miramar Gardens panoramic terrace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Russian
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Carrer del Correu Vell, 6, 08002 BarcelonaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- The minimum age for Segway riding is 16 years old and underage children can instead join a tour on e-bikes (Xiaomi)
- Sorry, but the minimum age for Segway riding was set by the Barcelona City Council
- Participants must weigh 35 to 130 kg (75 to 286 lbs) to ride a Segway
- Trainers will teach you safe Segway driving basics before the tour starts
- Wearing a helmet is compulsory and all helmet sizes are provided free of charge
- Please note that the number of tour participants can reach up to 30 people at a time, but this will be divided into small groups of 6 people or less
- Each small group will have a guide
- Tips are not included